Atlassian AdministratorIT Operations & Support - Düsseldorf, Germany
Atlassian Administrator – Delivery – Organizational Solutions
Are you a pragmatic problem solver with a strong knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)? Are you looking for a new challenge where your daily work has a huge impact on the satisfaction of over 1,000 tech entrepreneurs?
Our Organizational Solutions team is searching for a new Atlassian administration specialist to take over the operational tasks related to JIRA and Confluence. In this role, you will seek out ways to optimize the performance of our tools and participate in projects related to their growth.
If you’ve got a passion for tech and the project management skills to handle many varied stakeholder requests at once, all the while maintaining the upkeep of our internal tools, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- In-house consultancy on all things Atlassian.
- Tool administration.
- Customer support.
- Performance assessment of technologies.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A very strong knowledge of the Atlassian tools Jira and Confluence.
- A good knowledge of Java and Groovy.
- At least a basic understanding of Linux server administration.
- An analytically driven mindset.
- To be highly detail-orinted and able to maintain an overview of many spinning plates.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous working experience with MySQL databases.
- An Atlassian certification.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago N.V is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.