Base7 Education – Account Optimizer – Spanish SpeakerAdvertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
Base7 Education – Account Optimizer – Spanish speaker
Are you a self-motivated and helpful individual with great communication skills and a cool head under pressure? Then you might just be the perfect fit for our Hotel Relations team!
We are looking for an Account Optimizer to ensure the hoteliers get the full benefit of Base7’s product. You will be responsible for correctly implementing the Base7 software product and training the customer how to use it.
In this role, you will be contacting customers shortly after they have registered for Base7 software, and will set up and configure Base7’s customers with the product.
You will also provide ongoing technical and non-technical training to educate the customers on further products and opportunities, so they may get the best performance.
We want to continue to build long-term relationships with our advertisers, and offer them the best service possible. In order to do this, we need you!
What you’ll do:
- Set up and configure Base7 customers.
- Deliver trainings to the customers on the Base7 products they have purchased.
- Identify and solve customer problems.
What you’ll definitely need:
- To speak native-level Spanish.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- Excellent communications skills and an enthusiastic manner.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- High level of customer service.
What we’d love you to have:
- Some experience with hotel and/or travel technology.
- A passion for the online technology space and a strong technical attitude.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 1 year fixed-term position with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago Hotel Relations GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.