Data Analyst – Advertiser RelationsAdvertiser Relations, Business Intelligence - Düsseldorf, Germany
Data Analyst – Advertiser Relations
Are you a detail-oriented individual with strong technical knowledge and a passion for deep-diving into big data? Our Advertiser Relations team is looking for a passionate Data Analyst who gets the opportunity to be the very first to analyze all the advertiser data available to trivago! The amount of data we have can only be matched by the amount of value created from the findings.
In this role, you will consult, support and provide insights using data for all B2B products. This includes data collection, data preparation and cleaning, as well as presenting your findings to many curious stakeholders.
If you’re a born number-cruncher and insight-seeker, who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding role in a dynamic tech environment, we’d like to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be an integral part of the product development teams.
- Consult and support decisions with data.
- Have end-to-end responsibility of data collection, processing and availability.
- Develop KPIs to measure the performance of the products.
- Providing insights regarding the products.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or another Quantitative discipline.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
- Proven Analytical skills, and experience working in at least one programming language.
What we’d love you to have:
- 1-2 years Data Analysis Experience.
- Experience working with R or Python.
- A basic knowledge of SQL and Hadoop.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago NV is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.