- Use ES2016 to add new functionality to our website.
- Create an amazing experience for millions of users.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields.
- Write clean, composable, and testable code.
- Stay up to date with current frameworks, tools, and libraries.
- Optimize our code for various browsers and connection speeds.
- Excellent knowledge of ES2016+.
- You seek to constantly learn and improve — we will help by providing external and internal trainings.
- Previous experience with webpack, Rollup and Babel.
- You are well-versed in unidirectional data-flow principles.
- Knowledge of Redux and the underlying principles.
- You have at least experimented with React and to know the benefits of a component-based architecture.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and Sass.
- You speak English fluently.
- Familiarity with other programming languages (especially PHP).
- Knowledge of Mocha, Chai, and Wallaby
Life at trivago is…
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free code workshops and Hackathons, as well as the chance to contribute to our tech blog.
- Living in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- When submitting your application, please provide us with any links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to the position (ie. GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow etc.). You can include these at the top of your CV.