Graphic Design InternshipDesign - Düsseldorf, Germany
Graphic Design Internship
The ideal candidate:
- Has a mind filled with beautiful, simple, innovative ideas.
- Has an academic background in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Media Design or has completed an apprenticeship in a similar field. Please attach a copy of your portfolio to your application.
- Has a knack for editorial design, has a good sense for the finessing of typographic details and loves to work with clever grids.
- Has a positive attitude and is enthusiastic about working in a team.
- Is a whizkid in Adobe Creative Cloud Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and other web design tools.
- Has excellent presentation skills along with proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Holds a valid work permit for Germany.
Life at trivago is…
- The chance to work with adventurous people from over 60 nations to redefine the travelling experience for millions of people.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- A copy of your portfolio must be attached to your application.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a 6-month paid internship.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.