Agile Coach – Product Owner FocusTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Agile Coach – Product Owner Focus
Due to our firm belief at trivago in embracing change and challenging traditions, we have embraced Scrum and Agile methods to aid and improve the development process of our applications. This is very important to us as we rely heavily on our software engineers to create world class technology that keeps us on top of our game. We are currently looking for an exceptional Agile Coach with a passion for Agile methodologies to join our team and help us shape the technical future of a globally recognized hotel search engine. If you are a fountain of Scrum/Kanban/Agile knowledge and pride yourself on your organizational skills, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and coordinate a PO education plan (trainings, workshops, e-learning etc.) to invest on long term coaching of our POs, rather than short term problem-solving.
- Support Product Owners and Project Managers with specialized training requests related to their role.
- Become an Agile/Scrum ambassador, promoting a clear understanding of the theory and methods behind the Agile frameworks by providing training for de-velopment teams, stakeholders and anyone else that could benefit from Scrum and Kanban.
- Continuously seek to improve the current Agile process and strive to improve the use of Scrum and Kanban throughout the different teams.
- Handle all things Scrum and Kanban by organizing required meetings and retrospectives for our teams.
- Moderate and facilitate workshops in different departments to identify opportunities for improvements.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 3-4 years’ work experience as a PO and/or Agile coach.
- A thorough understanding of Scrum and Kanban methods and have a genu-ine interest in expanding your expertise in both areas.
- Exceptional communication skills that make you an engaging individual, who can integrate easily with teams of all sizes.
- A natural ability to command attention and carry yourself in a professional manner so that colleagues find you reliable and trustworthy.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge that makes you a fanatic learner.
- A love of fast-paced, dynamic working environments.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.