IT Hero – System AdministratorIT Operations & Support - Düsseldorf, Germany
IT Hero – System Administrator
Are you an operational mastermind looking for a role in a dynamic environment, where your team-work has a daily impact? Our Organizational Solutions team is looking for a detail oriented System Admin to take responsibility for the Accounting & Legal department’s infrastructure, making sure all the servers and tools are in tip-top condition.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain the infrastructure, server and tools for Finance and Legal at trivago.
- Become an expert in our existing technologies, with a view to improving and optimizing our processes and tools in the future.
- Consistently monitor all facets of the infrastructure, making sure everything is up to date.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 3-4 years’ work experience in IT Operations and support.
- An educational background in Computer Science (min. apprenticeship).
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and Client System 2008R2/2012/7/8/10.
- At least a basic knowledge of Database systems ie. MS SQL, SQL etc.
- Knowledge of Private Cloud Security best practices.
- Fluency in English (our company language) and fluency in German (due to the language of the systems used).
- Good Active Directory skills.
- A curious and experimental outlook that pushes you to challenge the status-quo.
What we’d love you to have:
- Work experience in Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, Web Development or Testing.
- Educational experience in Software or Electrical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of SAP.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.