ASP.Net – QA Engineer – Organizational SolutionsSoftware Engineering - Düsseldorf, Germany
ASP.Net – QA Engineer – Organizational Solutions
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance/ Web testing engineer looking for a challenge as part of a newly developed squad at trivago? Our Organizational Solutions team are looking for someone to support them by ensuring and improving software quality. You will do this by assessing the quality of not only the products themselves, but also the processes used to produce those products. Currently there is no QA team for Microsoft Development Squad within Organizational Solutions, which means you will have the opportunity to shape this role from scratch. If that last sentence doesn’t scare you, but rather excites you, then, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Understand and verify product requirements.
- Execute high-quality sprint delivery.
- Support automated test development.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Excellent communication skills. In the OS team, you will have a wide variety of stakeholders and requirements, and will need to articulate your processes and manage expectations with clarity.
- A bachelor’s in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a similar, role-relevant field.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in QA/ Web testing.
- At least a basic knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, with basic Microsoft development / QA experience a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Regression testing (Manual & Automated) and Exploratory testing.
- Hands-on experience of software development.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- To have worked as a Software Engineer/ Web developer/QA Engineer/QA Test Automation Engineer for 2-3 years.
- To have worked with agile methodologies, preferably in an online environment.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.