Knowledge Management InternshipTalents & Organization - Düsseldorf, Germany
Knowledge Management Internship
Are you an organized and enthusiastic individual with a passion for learning? Our Talents & Organization team is looking for someone to support them in gathering together crucial information from every part of trivago (there is A LOT!), and organizing it into a “one-stop-shop” internal knowledge-hub. The outcome of your project will be the go-to online destination for any trivago talent looking for an answer to a trivago-related question, kind of like an internal Wikipedia. If you want to own a project that will be seen by hundreds of very appreciative eyes, this could be the opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop a road map (mission, main milestones) of your project.
- Understand how trivago is structured and some skills across the functions.
- Define the content (knowledge, skills) you will gather and need to be browse.
- Develop a template for the page.
- Communicate about the the project.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- To be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A passion for project management.
- To have an analytical mindset.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience working with Confluence (or another knowledge management tool).
- Experience with knowledge management.
- To be, or have been, part of the wikipedia community.
- Knowledge about different ways of learning measures such as online courses.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a 6-month internship position.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.