Creative CopywriterContent Marketing & Communication - Düsseldorf, Germany
Are you able to think outside of the box when it comes to conceptual copy? If your answer is “What box?” read on…
Our Traveler Marketing Design team are searching for a strategic and visionary copywriter, to collaborate with our designers and enhance trivago’s advertising campaigns. You will be a sufficient multi-tasker, bursting with innovative ideas and original approaches to briefs, always remaining adaptable to rapid changes in timing, objectives and requirements.
What you’ll do:
- As part of our creative team, you will conceptualize and create engaging online and offline marketing campaigns.
- In collaboration with designers and market intelligence experts, you will develop creative concepts and copy for content marketing initiatives and out-of-home campaigns.
- Develop intelligent and inspiring solutions within the strategic context of our trivago brand.
- Guide and develop creatives through structured processes, excellent communication skills and by running workshops.
- Create communication concepts and consult on mediaplanning for campaigns, setting clearly defined KPIs for the creative strategy.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 4-5 years’ professional experience in copywriting, preferably in an agency environment
- A Bachelor’s in Copywriting, Branding, Linguistics, Advertising or a similar, role-relevant field
- A proven track record as a copywriter, with a deep understanding of the way the right copy can guide, inspire and empower an audience.
- Native-level English skills
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in digital, performance driven marketing.
- Experience in verbal identity and branding.
- Varied and far-reaching marketing communication experience combined with passion, creative excellence and an adept knowledge of branding.
- A very strong conceptual and strategic attitude, with a focus on long-term, end-to-end results.
- The motivation to grow and develop yourself. They say, if you stand still you get left behind. You will need to be constantly ‘on the move’; learning new tools, adapting to new requirements and exploring new trends.
- Excellent Mac / MS Office skills.
- Good working knowledge of presentation tools (ie. Powerpoint / Keynote).
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.