Account AnalystSales & Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
Are you a natural problem solver? Can you find patterns in complex data and draw useful conclusions from them? Our Sales & Account Management team is looking for data-driven and detail-oriented individuals, to support the Account Manager(s) in the development of their account base of advertisers (online travel agencies).
What you’ll do:
- Monitor the daily campaign performance of our advertisers.
- Analyze any changes in traffic and performance patterns and generate performance reports.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of handling accounts as you work closely with the Account Manager, to increase the volume of site traffic and harness the full potential of advertisers and their campaigns.
- Provide back-office assistance on any operational aspects of the campaigns.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Fluency in English (our company language) and native-level German or English and Spanish.
- A degree in Marketing, Economics, Tourism, Hospitality or a related field, or experience equivalent to a degree.
- Some relevant experience (such as an internship) in account management within the online marketing industry. Alternatively, first work experiences on analyzing online marketing data and KPIs would be a plus.
- The ability to work wonders with Excel and put together professional PowerPoint presentations.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to work well independently.
- An eagerness that means you approach every task with enthusiasm and a desire to excel.
What we’d love you to have:
- Any previous experience with tracking or bidding tools.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- This is a fixed-term position of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.