Digital Marketing Specialist – German SpeakerOnline Marketing - Düsseldorf, Germany
Digital Marketing Specialist – German Speaker
Our Display, Email & Affiliate Marketing team is looking for an analytical Digital Marketing Specialist. The successful candidate will help grow trivago’s online presence in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) by setting up, testing and optimizing marketing campaigns across different channels (Display, Email, Retargeting, Affiliate). If you believe in the power of proof and can work independently with large amounts of data, a globally-recognized hotel search is looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Setup new and optimize ongoing campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, direct partnerships)
- Maintain existing marketing partners and proactively approach new publishers, negotiating favourable deals to increase our reach
- Communicate with external stakeholders
- Continuously analyze campaign performance and reoptimize to fulfil market goals and improve upon your KPIs
What you’ll definitely need:
- At least one year of work experience in a digital marketing position
- A degree in marketing, business administration, media sciences or similar
- Native level German and fluency in English (our company language)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- A valid EU passport or work permit
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in Email Marketing
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English. Please also note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.