Account Manager – German SpeakerSales & Account Management - Düsseldorf, Germany
Account Manager – German Speaker
What you’ll do:
Using your expertise of the online travel market, you will suggest ways your accounts may improve their performance, present them with new opportunities and upsell ways to increase their presence on trivago. You will continually draw up reports to give an understanding of your market’s development and, with this knowledge, develop a well-targeted, effective sales strategy. You will stay up-to-date on the performance of your advertisers and analyse any changes in traffic or performance patterns. In order to ensure that our advertisers have as smooth an experience with us as possible, you will assist in troubleshooting errors in the interface of chains and trivago and ensure that technical teams are readily informed so as to resolve issues.
What you’ll definitely need:
- You speak German at a native level and English (our company language) fluently.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in online marketing within the online industry in which time you have managed display or SEM campaigns
- An exceptional understanding of Excel which allows you to draw ready insights from large amounts of data.
- You are supremely confident in approaching negotiations and have exceptional communication skills that prevent potential misunderstandings from occurring.
- You will bring a fierce commitment to finish what you start and give your full focus to the task at hand.
- You are a real addition to every team you are part of, working towards a collective goal rather than striving solely for personal success.
- Can start as soon as possible.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in account management for an online travel agency or metasearch would be particularly beneficial.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.