Are you a talent with experience in property, facility and project management? Are you looking for a new challenge in a multinational environment? Our Campus Development and Operations team is looking for a Campus/Real Estate Manager to ensure everything is running smoothly at our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf’s Media Harbour!
You’ll optimize the work processes and get to know your team as we prepare to slowly bring our talents and teams back to our campus after working remotely for months. If you’re passionate about learning more and helping cultivate our unique culture, show outstanding project management skills, enjoy working with different stakeholders and have what it takes to help maintain an effective workspace for all our talents – then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the operational management of our trivago Campus in Düsseldorf’s Media Harbor and ensure that guests and staff feel at home every day.
- Plan and put together budgets for the management of the Campus and negotiate contracts with service providers.
- Be responsible for setting up time schedules and being able to prioritize by carefully balancing value-add, time and cost-invest, including full quality controls to ensure that the project goals are met. You will be responsible for the continuous identification and active implementation of cost optimization potential.
- Be the first point of contact for the external property manager. You’ll ensure the complete drafting of the rental agreement and supplements in cooperation with the legal department during contract/supplementary negotiations.
- Ensure the economic operation of the company-owned canteen and make sure that the offer fits the required needs of the Campus.
- Ensure smooth working conditions on our more than 30,000 sqm Campus, you and your facility managers will ensure that all technical facilities are in good working order and as well as any safety & health regulations are fulfilled.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Completed training in property management, facility management or project management.
- Strong operational skills, pro activity, and hands-on attitude to put a project plan into reality.
- Very high autonomy and reliability in working style.
- Very good comprehension and quick adaptability
- Confident communication and strong negotiation skills.
- Fluency both in German as well as English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Have completed a commercial education or have 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Knowledge of technical building services equipment.
- Background in organizational development and culture to bring relevant trends and initiatives to trivago.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
A note regarding COVID-19:
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, we’ve shifted our operations to a completely remote setup in an attempt to help prevent the further spread of the coronavirus. This also means that all our interviews and onboarding activities will take place remotely using video conferencing.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry in this time, but following changes to our strategy and core product, we’re now fully focused on driving the restart of the travel industry with our ability to adapt quickly and focus on our purpose. If you want more insight into our current strategy/outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
We look forward to your application!