Are you an HR assistant who can speak both English and German? We’re looking for a motivated talent to join our Employment Services team in Düsseldorf! You’ll get the chance to work on a wide range of HR related topics in a very international environment, as well as contribute to the development of new processes.
Sound good? Then read on and apply!
What you’ll do:
- Support all employees of specific teams by answering all relevant HR topics (e.g. vacation, maternity and parental leave, sabbatical, work and residence permits).
- Close cooperation with the HR Business Partner team.
- Creation of HR related documents (e.g. employment confirmations, contracts, contract adjustments and other contractual documents).
- Data maintenance and correctness of employee data in our HR System (e.g. terminations, internal changes, salary adjustments, contract extensions).
- Support the team with Payroll preparation and controls.
- Visa and work permit management.
- Being responsible for the (digital) HR files / personnel files at trivago.
- Continuous improvement of administrative HR processes.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Relevant work experience in HR (as HR Assistant or HR Generalist).
- HCM tool expertise and experience (preferably with Workday).
- Minimum an apprenticeship (office administrator, industrial management assistant or equivalent).
- German and English language skills (both fluent).
- An eye for detail, team player, fanatic learning, communication skills, organizational skills and trust.
What we’d love you to have:
- Proficient labour law skills (focus on Germany).
- Payroll preparation experience.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Hybrid work: We’re open to mobile work within Germany and encourage talents to split their time between home and our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf. Read more about our hybrid work model here.
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 90+ nations encourages mutual trust and offers diversity of perspectives.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry in this time, but following changes to our strategy and core product, we’re now fully focused on driving the restart of the travel industry with our ability to adapt quickly and focus on our purpose. If you want more insight into our current strategy/outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!