Are you interested in being part of our Workday Core team to improve company processes and system interactions? Do you have the ability to zoom out as well as to zoom in to drive process-related overview, transparency and simplicity?
Your mission will be to understand requirements, plan and execute Workday process improvements, as well as boost the stakeholder teams speed and productivity – ultimately making Workday easier to use for all our talents!
We are in a unique opportunity to shape the future of travel. The traveller mindset has changed and we are at the forefront of adapting to this, highlighting local travel adventures. Your adaptability, drive and creativity will be your key to success here and we want you to be a part of it!
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute implementation plans for new Workday functionality: including design, configuration, QA testing, deployment and support.
- Prepare new releases for Workday, whilst maintaining awareness of changes and challenges.
- Act as the technical point of contact between key business areas and stakeholders.
- Consult teams on Workday capabilities and the feasibility of their initiatives.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and conduct tests to assist in issue resolution.
- Research and identify improvement areas and best practices.
- Manage operational support, bug fixes and system maintenance.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on Workday experience (HCM, Security and Reporting)
- Have an eye for details and a structured approach.
- Hands-on mentality for problem solving, being able to zoom out to solve complex problems.
- Growth mindset, the ability and passion to learn new technical skills.
- Be a team player and enjoy collaborating with a diverse team.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in any of the following : Advanced Compensation, Absence, Compensation, Expenses, Benefits, Time Tracking, Integrations.
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!