Do you have the ability to zoom out as well as to zoom in to drive process-related overview, transparency and simplicity? Are you interested in being part of our Workday Core team to improve company processes and system interactions? Are you familiar with agile ways of working?
Your mission will be to understand, suggest and execute process- and data-related improvements, as well as bolstering the related teams’ speed and productivity – ultimately making Workday easier to use for all our talents!
Do you think you can help us make our processes more efficient? Then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be the expert in Workday, understanding the tool and the processes connected to it.
- Build and execute implementation plans for new Workday functionality: including design, configuration, QA testing, deployment and support.
- Prepare new releases for Workday, whilst maintaining awareness of changes and challenges.
- Act as the technical point of contact between different business areas and stakeholders.
- Consult stakeholders on Workday’s capabilities and the feasibility of their initiatives.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and conduct tests to assist in issue resolution.
- Assist and mentor others with “How To” questions on Workday.
- Analyze trivago’s largest pool of employee-related data to ensure integrity and draw conclusions.
- Work closely with external consultants on individual projects.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role OR HR analytics OR HR Tools topic owner
- To be a highly detail-oriented and structured individual.
- Hands-on mentality for problem solving.
- Ability to zoom out and understand context and dependencies.
- Analytical thinking: A good understanding of complex processes and data.
- Growth mindset and the ability and passion to learn new technical skills.
- Team player mentality and a drive to share and collaborate.
What we’d love you to have:
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working.
- Experience in HR, payroll or benefits practices.
- Experience with HR systems like Workday, PeopleSoft or SuccessFactors.
- Experience in process design and improvement.
- Experience in data management and administration.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
A note regarding COVID-19:
As a global company of over 90 nationalities, our trivago team has family members and friends in some of the most heavily affected areas. For us, the well-being and safety of our global community is our first priority.
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, we’ve shifted our operations to a completely remote setup for the next few weeks in an attempt to help prevent the further spread of the coronavirus. This also means that all our interviews and onboarding activities will take place remotely using video conferencing.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way to guide you through our process, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!