Are you interested in being part of our Workday Core team to improve company processes and system interactions? Do you have the ability to zoom out as well as to zoom in to drive process-related overview, transparency and simplicity?
Your mission will be to understand requirements, plan and execute Workday process improvements, as well as bolster the stakeholder teams speed and productivity – ultimately making Workday easier to use for all our talents!
We are in a unique opportunity to shape the future of travel. The traveler mindset has changed and we are at the forefront of adapting to this, highlighting local travel adventures. Your adaptability, drive and creativity will be your key to success here and we want you to be a part of it!
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute implementation plans for new Workday functionality: including design, configuration, QA testing, deployment and support.
- Prepare new releases for Workday, whilst maintaining awareness of changes and challenges.
- Act as the technical point of contact between key business areas and stakeholders.
- Consult teams on Workday capabilities and the feasibility of their initiatives.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and conduct tests to assist in issue resolution.
- Analyze trivago’s largest pool of employee-related data to ensure integrity and draw conclusions.
- Assist and mentor a cross-functional Scrum team that makes a large impact on our Finance and HR area.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on Workday experience
- To be a highly detail-oriented and structured individual
- Hands-on mentality for problem solving, being able to zoom out to solve complex problems
- Growth mindset and the ability and passion to learn new technical skills
- Team player mentality; a drive to share and collaborate with a diverse team
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in executing Workday integration projects
- Prior experience in HR, payroll or benefits practices
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 80+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
A note regarding COVID-19:
As a global company of over 90 nationalities, our trivago team has family members and friends in some of the most heavily affected areas. For us, the well-being and safety of our global community is our first priority.
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, we’ve shifted our operations to a completely remote setup for the next few weeks in an attempt to help prevent the further spread of the coronavirus. This also means that all our interviews and onboarding activities will take place remotely using video conferencing.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way to guide you through our process, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!