Are you a passionate Digital Marketer, looking for an impactful role in a constantly evolving environment? We’re looking for a communicative and data-driven individual to be the responsible for establishing new Display Advertising partnerships and turning them into a long-term success as a result of stellar account management.
In this role, your business development emphasis will vary from standard to high value customers. You’ll put emphasis on DMO’s or other major companies within the travel industry (e.g. Airlines, Car Rental, Credit Card Institutions). Using your strong analytical skills, you’ll develop and execute advertiser specific campaigns, monitor their performance, and run data deep dives whenever needed to withdraw valuable conclusions.
Sounds like the ideal opportunity for you? We’re looking forward to your application!
What you’ll do:
- Set up and optimise display ad campaigns in up to 54 trivago points-of-sale, manage advertisers simultaneously and optimise their performance individually to yield towards ideal ROIs.
- Take on full account portfolio ownership with emphasis on identifying customer goals and campaign expectations.
- Identify ways to market our product within the network of third parties.
- Perform daily campaign performance monitoring and analyses to continuously identify improvement opportunities.
- Proactively approach and renegotiate favorable terms with your existing account portfolio, i.e. Agency Networks or direct clients.
- Work alongside a cross-departmental team of innovative product owners and developers to jointly increase partner success.
- Actively partake in shaping the existing sales program to keep up with market demand or research new trends and technologies that can help improving our performance.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Expertise: At least 3 years work experience in Display Advertising and/or programmatic buying. You ideally worked for a Media Publisher, preferably dealing with customers in the travel vertical. A proven record of business success in the respective field alongside an existing customer network.
- Analytical mind: A data-driven mindset that allows you to interpret and draw valuable conclusions from large, inter-dependent data sets. An in-depth understanding of working with Google Ad Manager and the ability to turn your data conclusions into a valuable customer pitch are a must.
- Relationship building: The confidence and conviction necessary to proactively approach new contacts at, and build strong working relationships with trivago’s internationally based customers through both online (written/conference) and personal interaction. Your strong presentation and negotiation skills are a useful aid to succeed.
- Language skills: You are fluent in English (our company language), any additional language is a plus.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Flexibility: On top of our self-determined working hours, we’re open to mobile work within Germany and encourage talents to split their time between home and our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf. Read more about our hybrid work model here.
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving initiatives thanks to our entrepreneurial mindset and horizontal workflow.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 80+ nations encourages mutual trust and offers diversity of perspectives.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry in this time, but following changes to our strategy and core product, we’re now fully focused on driving the restart of the travel industry with our ability to adapt quickly and focus on our purpose. If you want more insight into our current strategy/outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!