Are you a passionate Digital Marketer, looking for an impactful role in a constantly evolving environment? We’re looking for a communicative and data-driven individual to be the responsible for establishing new Display Advertising partnerships and turning them into a long-term success as a result of stellar account management.
In this role, your business development emphasis will vary from standard to high value advertisers. You’ll put emphasis on DMO’s or other major companies within the travel industry (e.g. Airlines, Car Rental, Credit Card Institutions). Using your strong analytical skills, you’ll develop and execute advertiser specific campaigns, monitor their performance, and run data deep dives whenever needed to withdraw valuable conclusions.
Sound like the ideal opportunity for you? We’re looking forward to your application!
What you’ll do:
- Run display ad campaigns in up to 54 trivago points-of-sale, manage advertisers simultaneously and optimise their performance individually to yield towards ideal ROIs.
- Take on full account portfolio ownership with emphasis on identifying advertiser goals and campaign expectations.
- Perform daily campaign performance monitoring and analyses to continuously identify improvement opportunities.
- Proactively approach and renegotiate favorable terms with your existing account portfolio.
- Work alongside a cross-departmental team of innovative product owners and developers to jointly increase partner success.
- Actively partake in shaping the existing sales program to keep up with market demand or research new trends and technologies that can help improving our performance.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Expertise: At least 3 years work experience in Display Advertising, preferably in the travel industry. A proven record of business success in the respective field.
- Analytical mind: A data-driven mindset that allows you to interpret and draw valuable conclusions from large, inter-dependent data sets. Experience in working with Google Ad Manager.
- Relationship building: The confidence and conviction necessary to proactively approach new contacts at, and build strong working relationships with trivago’s internationally based customers through both online (written/conference) and personal interaction. Your strong presentation and negotiation skills are a useful aid to succeed.
- Language skills: You are fluent in English (our company language), any additional language is a plus.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/