We’re currently focused on the restart of the travel industry and we see this as an opportunity to improve our core product and diversify our revenues by adding new revenue streams.
Alternative Monetisation is one of the newest growth “arms” of our product team. Its core mission is to discover new user and business value by evaluating and experimenting with new business opportunities and models that complement trivago’s. In this role as an Advertising Operations Manager, you’ll be working within the cross functional agile team responsible for designing, implementing and scaling the trivago Display network.
Interested in learning more? Then read on and apply!
What you’ll do:
- Plan, implement and maintain campaigns across the trivago display network.
- Manage the trafficking and delivery of direct and programmatic campaigns across the trivago display network.
- Work with our sales, account management and product teams to facilitate implementation of display campaigns.
- Ensure that creatives meet the require technical and quality specifications.
- Test and troubleshoot ad creatives and any ad operations or ad trafficking issues or discrepancies.
- Prepare scheduled, end of campaign or ad-hoc reports for our direct clients.
- Maintain and communicate new and existing technical specs to sales team, clients and agencies.
- Assist our sales and product teams with optimisation solutions, new targeting proposals and ad placement improvements.
- Proactively provide insights and analyses into inventory availability or opportunities in order to achieve a maximum sell through.
What you’ll definitely need:
- At least 2 years proven expertise in Ad Operations either on Media Agency or Publisher side.
- Proven experience with Google AdManager/ AdManager 360 and Google Tools.
- Proven experience with ad trafficking and working with basic, custom and third party creatives, tags and trackers.
- Very good understanding of digital industry key concepts.
- Analytical thinking and strong attention to details.
- The ability to act, react and be proactive with positive approach and solutions in daily way of working.
- Passion for interactive media and display advertising.
- Good spoken and written English skills (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Proficiency with Excel (Pivot table, V-Lookups & Formulas) and PowerPoint skills.
- Programmatic deals knowledge & experience with private and open auctions.
- Experience with DSPs and SSPs (OpenX, Rubicon, Index Exchange).
- Experience with header bidding.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Hybrid work: We’re open to mobile work within Germany and encourage talents to split their time between home and our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf. Read more about our hybrid work model here.
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 90+ nations encourages mutual trust and offers diversity of perspectives.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry in this time, but following changes to our strategy and core product, we’re now fully focused on driving the restart of the travel industry with our ability to adapt quickly and focus on our purpose. If you want more insight into our current strategy/outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!