Are you looking for a position where you’ll get the chance to contribute your own ideas, shape global processes and handle a wide range of equity-related issues for a major international company while working in a dynamic online environment? Come to trivago as a Stock Plan Administrator and join our vibrant and international team in Düsseldorf. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, read on and apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day administrative duties for the company’s equity program.
- Ensure all participant equity plan transactions are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner including stock option exercises and RSU releases.
- Prepare all grant documentation for management approval and maintain up to date records.
- Facilitate company trading windows and coordinate 10b5-1 trading plans.
- Coordinate with Finance, Tax, Legal and HR for administration and assessing financial impact.
- Design the development of employee education and reference materials and serve as the primary point of contact for employee inquiries and respond timely to employee equity questions.
- Perform quarterly SOX controls and well as work closely with internal and external audit to test all SOX controls.
- Implement and monitor processes, identifying areas for streamlining and increased efficiency.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- Relevant work experience in Accounting or equity compensation.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- High attention to detail, organisation, efficiency and diligence with an auditor/proof-reader mentality towards data integrity.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Ability to respect highly confidential information and work in confidential environment.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience working with both stock options and RSUs, including processing of option exercises and grant preparation.
- Familiarity with tax concepts and issues related to stock plan programs and a globally mobile workforce.
- Experience with Shareworks equity compensation management tool.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf. Read more about our hybrid work model here.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our tech blog and follow @tech_trivago.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product here.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!