Are you looking for a position where you’ll get the chance to contribute your own ideas, shape global processes and handle a wide range of equity-related issues for a major international company while working in a dynamic online environment? Come to trivago as a Stock Plan Administrator and join our vibrant and international team in Düsseldorf. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, read on and apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day administrative duties for the company’s equity program.
- Ensure all participant equity plan transactions are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner including stock option exercises and RSU releases.
- Prepare all grant documentation for management approval and maintain up to date records.
- Facilitate company trading windows and coordinate 10b5-1 trading plans.
- Coordinate with Finance, Tax, Legal and HR for administration and assessing financial impact.
- Design the development of employee education and reference materials and serve as the primary point of contact for employee inquiries and respond timely to employee equity questions.
- Perform quarterly SOX controls and well as work closely with internal and external audit to test all SOX controls.
- Implement and monitor processes, identifying areas for streamlining and increased efficiency.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- Relevant work experience in Accounting or equity compensation.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- High attention to detail, organisation, efficiency and diligence with an auditor/proof-reader mentality towards data integrity.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Ability to respect highly confidential information and work in confidential environment.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience working with both stock options and RSUs, including processing of option exercises and grant preparation.
- Familiarity with tax concepts and issues related to stock plan programs and a globally mobile workforce.
- Experience with Shareworks equity compensation management tool.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Flexibility: On top of our self-determined working hours, we’re open to mobile work within Germany and encourage talents to split their time between home and our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf. Read more about our hybrid work model here.
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving initiatives thanks to our entrepreneurial mindset and horizontal workflow.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 80+ nations encourages mutual trust and offers diversity of perspectives.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application!