Join our TV Media Buying team and make sure trivago has a strong brand presence worldwide while negotiating the best conditions in the market and improve our business performance.
We are on the lookout for a hands-on person with start-up attitude. You should strive for efficiency and have the ability to view markets through a strategic lens. This ability is complimented by your analytical skills and eagerness to learn. If this resonates with you and you are looking for a challenging opportunity, read on and apply!
What you’ll do:
- Own and plan trivago’s brand marketing portfolio for your markets
- Carry out data-driven optimizations to the campaign planning and media buying
- Negotiate multi-million-euro deals with our partners and media agencies
- Have full visibility on your market performance and propose improvement actions
- Explore, test and recognize new media opportunities or business streams for trivago
- Drive and participate team discussions, challenging and supporting other team members when needed
What you’ll definitely need:
- Exceptional negotiation skills, proven ability to get the best results working with challenging stakeholders
- Very good Excel skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data
- A start-up attitude and the courage to risk failure to achieve success
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with our internal and external stakeholders
- Self-confident, humble, sociable and open-minded person who enjoys working in a multicultural environment
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in the fields of Marketing, Media buying or similar
- Previous experience working for e-commerce companies or with your own business
- Prior experience in sales or working with Destination Marketing Organizations (DMO’s)
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Marketing, Business or a related field.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Flexibility: On top of our self-determined working hours, we’re open to mobile work within Germany and encourage talents to split their time between home and our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf. Read more about our hybrid work model here.
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving initiatives thanks to our entrepreneurial mindset and horizontal workflow.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 80+ nations encourages mutual trust and offers diversity of perspectives.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application!