We value all our talents working at trivago and want to reflect this with a reward philosophy and framework that acknowledges individual value contribution and development.
Our Talent Productivity and Recognition team is looking for a knowledgeable compensation professional with the perfect blend of coordination, communication and analytical skills to further shape and run our compensation schemes. In this role, you’ll research and network to establish new opportunities. You’ll ideate and develop initiatives to reward our talents, because they deserve it!
If you’re ready for a new challenge working in a dynamic, international team, read on!
What you’ll do:
- Analyze, challenge and shape our reward philosophy and the compensation package we currently offer.
- Drive progress and develop new compensation structures and processes that match trivago’s innovative culture and values.
- Communicate our reward scheme and the philosophy behind it to the entire company.
- Manage compensation systems and tools and investigate opportunities for automation. You’ll do this by collaborating with various stakeholders across the company.
- Research and exchange with other companies to learn about their approach to employee rewards and maintain our network of affiliates to ensure that our compensation package is competitive.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Hands-on experience in and good understanding of financial reward and employee recognition.
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Adminstration, Psychology or another relevant field that uses quantitative analysis.
- Previous experience in process creation and optimization in the field of compensation.
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to work cross-functionally, conveying your ideas with clarity and confidence to varied groups of stakeholders (peers and leadership team).
- An analytical mindset that allows you to break down, understand and construct logical processes.
- Adaptability and solution-orientation. Thinking on your feet in a fast-paced environment.
- An eye for detail. You can spot the errors that others might miss.
- Strong Excel skills. You’ll have to know your way around writing formulas, creating a pivot table and be able to draw insights from data. Exposure to Workday and PowerBI is a plus.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Flexibility: On top of our self-determined working hours, we’re open to mobile work within Germany and encourage talents to split their time between home and our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf. Read more about our hybrid work model here.
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving initiatives thanks to our entrepreneurial mindset and horizontal workflow.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 80+ nations encourages mutual trust and offers diversity of perspectives.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!