Are you passionate about technology and an experienced lead? Looking to work in an agile development environment? Then you’ve come to right place!
We’re looking for a talented and passionate leader to drive our Internal IT landscape forward! In this role you’ll get the opportunity to optimize our internal services and tool portfolio to ensure productivity and cost efficiency as well as creating a unified IT strategy considering business needs and ensuring an excellent service level for all internal IT services and systems.
Our Mission: Create the best possible (technical) work environment to enable trivago talents to work and collaborate productively in a cost-efficient way.
Get an inside look at tech at trivago:
What you’ll do:
- Lead and shape the newly formed “ISS” team containing three sub-teams – Infrastructure engineering & administration (4 talents), Productivity tools & engineering (7 talents) and IT-Support (8 talents).
- Help the team to optimize trivago’s internal tool and service portfolio to increase productivity across the organization.
- Enable the team to optimize our internal IT processes ensuring an excellent user experience for our talents.
- Ensure that every team member has expert-level knowledge to properly support our internal IT landscape by constantly enabling them to learn.
- Ensure that trivago’s internal systems and infrastructure is running on latest cutting-edge technology.
- Build an internal IT strategy with the team and other stakeholders (business units and technical teams).
What you’ll definitely need:
- Experience in leading teams and developing their potential and ability to build high performing teams.
- Solid experience in managing an ideal service and tool portfolio that is reflecting business needs in a cost-efficient way.
- Proven track record in handling a wide range of projects with various stakeholders.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and big-picture thinking.
- Well-established experience in working with technical teams and projects, ideally in internal IT.
What we’d love you to have:
- Solid experience in managing and automating IT processes to deliver an excellent user experience for our talents.
- Being up to date about IT market trends.
- Practical knowledge about Enterprise Architecture Management.
- DevOps mindset.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
- Experience with the Atlassian ecosystem.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf. Read more about our hybrid work model here.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our tech blog and follow @tech_trivago.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product here.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!