Are you an HR assistant who can speak both English and German? We’re looking for a motivated talent to join our Employment Services team in our Düsseldorf office!
You will get the chance to work on a wide range of HR-related topics in a very international environment, as well as contribute to the development of new processes. Sound good? Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Support all employees of specific teams by answering all relevant HR topics (e.g. vacation, maternity and parental leave, sabbatical, work and residence permits).
- Close cooperation with the Business Partner team.
- Creation of HR related documents (e.g. employment confirmations, contracts, contract adjustments and other contractual documents).
- Visa and work permit management.
- Data maintenance and correctness of employee data in our HR System (e.g. terminations, internal changes, salary adjustments, contract extensions).
- Support the team with Payroll preparation and controls.
- Being responsible for the (digital) HR files / personnel files at trivago.
- Continuous improvement of administrative HR processes.
What you’ll definitely need:
- An eye for detail, being a team player and a trustworthy person, interest in new topics, good communication and organizational skills
- First, relevant work experience in HR (e.g. as HR Assistant, HR Generalist or during an internship) OR a university degree in an HR related field OR a completed apprenticeship in a related field (e.g. as office administrator, industrial management assistant or equivalent).
- German and English (fluent).
- Proficient labour law knowledge (focus on Germany) is beneficial.
- Payroll preparation experience is beneficial.
- HCM tool expertise and experience (preferred with Workday) is a plus.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf. Read more about our hybrid work model here.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our tech blog and follow @tech_trivago.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product here.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!