Our Sales & Account Management team is looking for a Senior Global Key Account Manager to work with our important key advertisers to foster mutually beneficial relationships in a rapidly changing industry.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to help expand the CPC business of our global hotel search engine using your exceptional analytical and communication skills, and knowledge of the travel industry.
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge and build on your account management experience, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of maintaining and enhancing existing partnerships with our largest, strategic advertisers on trivago (online travel agencies and hotel chains).
- Be responsible for advertiser success by monitoring, optimizing and advising on KPIs.
- Keep the advertisers aware and informed of developments both, in trivago and markets at large.
- Demonstrate the value of new product initiatives ensuring buy-in from relevant advertisers.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 5 years’ experience in Key Account Management and CPC campaign optimization.
- Experience working in the travel industry or a thorough knowledge of the industry.
- Experience with online campaign management.
- A solid understanding of bidding/tracking tools.
- An excellent understanding of Excel and an analytical mindset that allows you to handle and draw valuable insights from a large amount of data.
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to engage people and ensure your message is understood.
- The confidence and conviction to proactively approach new contacts and successfully negotiate favorable terms.
- Adaptability: You must embrace change in order to stay ahead in a fluid, rapidly moving work environment.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our tech blog, follow @tech_trivago on Twitter and sign up to our tech newsletter.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!