Our Marketing product team is focused on optimising both the landing experience for all marketing entry channels (SEM, DEA, GHA etc) and is responsible for driving end-to-end SEO optimisation on our global hotel search product.
As the lead of a cross-functional agile team, you’ll be the entrepreneurial mind driving the team in the right direction and supporting them where needed in achieving the goals that you set out. The team you’ll lead contains product managers and software engineers and you’ll have access to all other resources (dedicated designers and QA) in order to deliver a better product every day.
As one of the product leads you’ll be part of our Monetization & Marketing product leadership group, driving strategic themes across the core trivago hotel search experience. Being part of the definition of our overall product strategy. After which you create the vision and priorities for the Marketing area and translate that into quarterly goals and closely work with the team on the day-to-day execution.
Curious to know more? Read on and apply!
What you’ll do:
- Develop the product vision and strategy for the Marketing product team.
- Work closely with our marketing teams and other internal teams to maximise the potential of our marketing traffic (Landing Experience & SEO).
- Build and lead a team of 10 – 15 talents, including caring for the retention of talents and recruiting.
- Translate vision and priorities into initiatives together with your team.
- Ensure that roles and responsibilities are clear and individual value contributions pay into initiatives and team objectives.
- Inspire and empower your team to achieve your team’s vision and goals as well as support on key projects.
What you’ll need:
- A pragmatic, value-oriented mindset to drive for results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills as well as high levels of emotional intelligence and empathy.
- 3+ years experience in leading product/tech teams.
- Cognitive and structural thinking, the ability to zoom-in and out in projects to challenge solutions on multiple levels.
- Strong analytical capability and experience in advanced A/B testing.
- Comfort in taking significant but bold risks and measuring progress.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new challenges, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to fostering an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent force enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our tech blog, follow @tech_trivago on Twitter and sign up to our tech newsletter.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!