Are you passionate about design? Are you looking for a creative part-time job to learn more about Corporate Design and to train your skills in a professional environment?
Our Corporate Design department is looking for a talented and highly motivated student to support a multidisciplinary team of designers in creating innovative and engaging touchpoints for our Corporate Brand.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
- Working with and learning from a team of communication designers.
- Ideating and developing creative concepts and visual contents for all our corporate brand touchpoints and channels (illustrations, infographics, merchandise, social media contents, PowerPoint presentations, event design and more).
- Working for a range of different internal stakeholders from Corporate Communications, Employer Branding, Finance, Legal and more.
- Gaining in-depth professional insights and knowledge about Corporate Design and Branding.
- Being part of a highly motivated, experienced, very supportive, and creative team.
- To be enrolled in a University close to Düsseldorf.
- To be pursuing a full-time Bachelor/Master’s degree in design, branding, advertising or photo/video.
- Ideally first working experiences through e.g. an internship in a professional design-focused setting such as an agency, design studio or in-house design team.
- Available part-time (max. 20 hours) for at least 6 months.
- The ability to create highly engaging designs that show a strong attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in communication design, typography, layout, developing creative concepts, design implementation and production.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative applications, esp. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and preferably also motion graphics and/or 3D design software.
- Having a growth mindset, being proactive and eager to learn are must-haves for us.
- Good communication skills that allow you to clearly convey your ideas to team members and stakeholders.
- Fluent level of English (our company language).
- 3D software skills are a plus
- Digital design skills are a plus
- Motion design and/or video editing skills are a plus
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our tech blog, follow @tech_trivago on Twitter and sign up to our tech newsletter.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about Our Product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!