Are you a marketing virtuoso with email marketing and Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget experience? Do you want to help shape and scale our rapidly growing B2C email marketing activities?
- Plan and set up automated email (and cross-channel) marketing journeys to increase the volume and quality of our email traffic.
- Launch, monitor and analyze tests to improve campaign performance and uncover potential for growth.
- Coordinate with many different stakeholders, from designers to data analysts to developers
- Propose segmentation strategies to engage with our customers in increasingly effective ways.
- Stay up to date on email marketing trends and best practices and proactively share your knowledge.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exacttarget, and great understanding of email marketing KPIs.
- Good knowledge of HTML, SQL and AMPscript.
- A degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or in a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an excellent eye for detail.
- An entrepreneurial and self-driven attitude and the courage to risk failure to achieve success.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!