Play an active role in shaping trivago’s future by hiring the best talents for our core product teams!
Are you ready to compete for talents with other great tech companies in the market? Do you think waiting around for applications is outdated? Our recruiting team is on the lookout for a Product Recruiter to partner with our product teams and source exceptional new talents. Our recruitment team is responsible for the position from open date to the offer decision. As a recruiting partner, you’ll work closely with your hiring teams to consult on sourcing strategy, design the recruiting process and advise on assessment methodologies.
If you see yourself as a pro-active and meticulously organized individual who wants to spice up recruitment, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Using your knowledge of product and tech recruiting, you’ll ensure your hiring managers, interviewers and more importantly your candidates have a great recruiting experience and get all the support and alignment they require.
- With your innate ability to source and nurture candidates, you’ll build sustainable candidate pipelines long term relationships with potential candidates.
- For this role, you must be a master of multi-tasking and managing multiple stakeholders and priorities to best support trivago.
- Data is in everything we do and recruiting is no exception. Using our ATS Greenhouse and source data, you’ll analyze and interpret key recruiting trends to influence your sourcing strategies and recruiting processes.
- Own your role as a recruiting partner by challenging hiring teams when needed, giving your opinion and advising as well as initiating improvement plans to either your job profiles or how we do recruitment at trivago.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!