Our Inside Sales Representative team is looking for bold and determined personalities from around the world to join our ever-growing Sales team in Düsseldorf! You’ll become a part of a rapidly-expanding, results-driven team of like-minded individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Inside Sales Representatives proactively contact companies around the world on a daily basis to promote trivago’s products and strengthen the relationship with the potential commercial partners. By analyzing reports, the Inside Sales Representative can advise the partners on how they may optimize their performance.
- To speak English at a native level.
- At least 1 year of sales experience, ideally outbound-sales.
- Studying in the field of Sales, Business Management, Tourism or Marketing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – both written and oral.
- Self-motivation and eagerness to get to know the industry.
- To actively pursue success, and aspire to be a world-class Sales Representative.
- To enjoy being on the phone, and to not shy away from proactively calling hotels to promote our products.
- To be highly results-driven, with a tenacious attitude and positive desire to exceed ambitious targets.
- The ability to convince others with your open, compassionate personality.
- The ability to work on variable working hours to speak to companies in the US at least twice per week.
- Previous acquisition and/or media sales experience would be a bonus.
- Digital marketing and travel industry background.
- Market research and analytical skills.
Please note that for this position we won’t be able to consider your application if you don’t already have working rights in Germany.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note from our recruitment team:
We know that applying for a new job can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. You can also find out more our hiring process here. We look forward to your application!