Are you a detail-oriented and data-driven individual, looking for an impactful role at a globally recognized tech company? Then look no further!
We’re searching for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced analyst to provide our development teams with the guidance they need to drive products and features forward. Working with huge data-sets, you will draw conclusions from multivariate testing scenarios, gather insights on complex topics to drive further understanding of our users and push our expanding set of products to the next level with informed decisions.
You would be joining the Search Intelligence Team, whose mission is to guide the development of our user facing products. We’re a diverse team of analysts passionate about product development and solving complex challenges using data.
Get an inside look at data science at trivago:
What you’ll do:
- Support the development of our user-facing trivago products through data analysis and drive strategy through identification of development opportunities.
- Analyse and present the results of interface tests and consult on testing strategies.
- Take ownership of team initiatives and drive data-related topics within Hotel Search.
- Design, deploy and communicate Key Performance Indicators to monitor our user behavior and collaborate with product owners to interpret results.
- Expand the understanding of our users through a wide variety of data analysis methods
- Collaborate with Hotel Search teams on data logging and infrastructure.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 3+ years of work experience in a role-relevant field such as Data Analysis, Business Analysis or related field.
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant topic, preferably with a focus on numeric skills.
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of probability and statistics
- Experience using A/B testing for product experimentation
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation and team-working skills.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects with multiple stakeholders across different departments.
- 2+ years SQL experience.
- Experience in R or Python.
- Experience handling large data sets.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in online business, with focus on product analytics.
- To be comfortable with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive etc
- Experience creating and maintaining dashboards with visualization software, such as Looker, Tableau or similar tooling.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!