Do you want to be part of the restart of the travel industry? Then join us on our mission to turn this challenge into an opportunity to empower people to get more out life – and out of travelling.
Alternative Monetization is one of the newest growth “arms” of trivago’s product team. Its core mission is to discover new user and business value by evaluating and experimenting with new business opportunities and models that complement trivago’s. In this role as an Advertising Operations Manager you will be working within the cross functional agile team responsible for designing, implementing and scaling the trivago Display network.
What a day as a Ad Ops Manager at trivago will look like:
- Plan, implement and maintain campaigns for our clients across the trivago display network
- Manage the trafficking and delivery of direct and programmatic campaigns for our clients across the trivago display network.
- Work with our sales, account management and product teams to facilitate implementation of display campaigns
- Ensure that creatives meet the require technical and quality specifications.
- Test and troubleshoot ad creatives and any ad operations or ad trafficking issues or discrepancies
- Prepare scheduled, end of campaign or ad-hoc reports for our direct clients
- Maintain and communicate new and existing technical specs to sales team, clients and agencies
- Assist our sales and product teams with optimisation solutions, new targeting proposals and ad placement improvements.
- Proactively provide insights and analyses into inventory availability or opportunities in order to achieve a maximum sell through
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years proven expertise in Ad Operations either on Media Agency or Publisher side
- Proven experience with Google AdManager/ AdManager 360 and Google Tools
- Proven experience with ad trafficking and working with basic, custom and third party creatives, tags and trackers
- Analytical thinking and strong attention to details.
- Very good understanding of digital industry key concepts.
- The ability to act, react and be proactive with positive approach and solutions in daily way of working.
- Passion for interactive media and display advertising.
What we’d love you to have:
- Programmatic deals knowledge & experience with private and open auctions
- Experience with DSPs and SSPs (OpenX, Rubicon, Index Exchange)
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!