The Hotel Search – Product Strategy & Operations team is responsible for enabling, informing and empowering Hotel Search teams and individuals to focus on their responsibilities through effective ways-of-working, training opportunities and communications across the pillar.
We are looking for 2 students as Project Management Support who are exceptionally passionate about working in cross-domain projects and eager to make an impact by strengthening our collaboration processes. You will be supporting the organization of the core ceremonies (All-Hands), assist in company-wide processes like HS Awards, Domain Highlights and administrate many of our systems in the areas of communication (mailing/slack) and documentation (Knowledge pages).
What you’ll do:
- Continuously improve the structure, content and look of the Confluence (Knowledge) pages and Dropbox Papers
- Collaborate with other domains and pillars in order to drive the success of our company objectives
- Help drive collaboration among different teams and support day-to-day operations.
- Assist the design and execution of cross-domain processes like initiative updates, design critique sessions and ideation workshops
- Help increase the transparency within the pillar by making information easily accessible by improving our communication channels.
What you’ll need:
- High motivation to learn and develop your skills in order to support a growing team of diverse personalities with ever changing needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organizational skills to help you and the team to create structures where people can collaborate
- A pragmatic, value-oriented thinking mind set to drive results in a fast pace environment.
What we’d love you to have:
- Basic knowledge in JSON data-structure
- Basic knowledge in Excel and Outlook
What we’ll provide:
- A flexible working environment focused on helping you succeed.
- Regular feedback to help guide you.
- Stretch opportunities including converting your own ideas into projects.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!