Are you looking for a position where you’ll get the chance to contribute your own ideas, as well as manage and shape contract-related processes in a dynamic and diverse work environment? Do you also have an excellent eye for detail?
Come to trivago to work in the area of Contract Management as part of our ever-growing, international Legal team!
What you’ll do:
- Help maintain our digital contract management database and identify further areas for streamlining and increased efficiency.
- Implement new processes where needed to ensure an efficient contract management system.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure completeness and company-wide use of our contract data base.
- Assist with projects involving the integration of our contract management database with other trivago tools.
- Day-to-day administrative review and filing of contracts, including the input of accurate contract metadata.
- Serve as the primary contact point for enquiries related to contracts and data in our database.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports for various teams (e.g. tax and financial reporting).
- Support business with contract related SOX controls and auditor requests.
What you’ll definitely need:
- University degree with law or business law focus or professional training as a paralegal or legal assistant.
- Relevant work experience in the field of contract management (in a SOX-controlled environment would be ideal).
- Be able to read and understand contracts in English and preferably German.
- Excellent computer skills, especially related to Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word).
- High attention to detail, organization, efficiency and diligence with an auditor/proof-reader mentality towards data integrity.
- The ability to multitask whilst completing tasks accurately and adhering to deadlines.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- High commitment and eagerness to shape and develop the way contracts are managed at trivago.
- Experience with Ironclad, Docusign or other contract management tools.
- Excellent English and preferably robust German skills.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!