trivago is looking for an enthusiastic and strategic Senior Partnership Marketing Manager. This person will manage trivago’s key strategic global partnership, unlock the full potential of our partnership platform and craft & execute the overarching partnership co-Marketing strategy.
This newly created role will offer a unique opportunity to lead strategy and execution for this partnership and work with a tier 1 sports brand – Chelsea Football Club. The partnership and integrated campaign, Let’s Go, will bring together the best of football and travel in a uniquely Chelsea way. From television to curated content to once-in-a-lifetime experiences together, Chelsea and trivago are helping fans go further, bigger, and bolder.
This person should have a strong understanding of the value of partnerships in driving top of funnel brand awareness, mid funnel consideration, through to lower funnel of user acquisition.
What you’ll do:
- Lead all aspects of our sponsorship marketing strategy, execution and management ensuring activities and campaigns align with our broader partnership plan and commercial goals.
- Identify new ways to leverage this partnership to drive acquisition and engagement through implementation of various test and learn campaigns, offerings and programs.
- Manage external partner relationship focused on meeting partnership timelines and critical metrics. Lead day-to-day partner relationships, escalations, and executive-level presentations.
- Understand partnership and co-marketing impact on brand and business and identify new opportunities to ensure all co-marketing assets are leveraged and impact maximised.
- Build relationships with partners across Product, Marketing, Strategy & Planning and Member Retention teams. Within Marketing, work with Media, Product Marketing, Brand and Creative, and Customer Engagement teams to coordinate efforts against key sponsorship objectives and goals.
What you’ll definitely need:
- At least 8+ years of experience in marketing and brand partnership management within the Entertainment or tech industry and/or with global consumer brand
- A proven track record for leading best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns, with expertise in research/insights, strategy, channel planning, deployment and measurement.
- Professional relationship management skills and experience managing senior internal and external stakeholders
- An energetic team player with a strong track record of cross-functional leadership, partnership, and the ability to influence and unify the direct team, peers, and leaders across all company functions.
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, and a sense of urgency around delivering on goals
- Proactive attitude: You find and evaluate problems to solve, rather than documenting stakeholder requirements.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!