Our Sales & Account Management team is looking for a native English-speaking Key Account Manager to develop and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with trivago’s key advertisers.
In this role you’ll use your expertise in key account management and campaign optimization to help expand the business of a globally recognized accommodation search engine.
Besides having a direct business impact you’ll work have the opportunity to join an incredibly diverse team from all over the world! Curious? Read on and apply!
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of maintaining and enhancing existing partnerships with our high priority advertisers on trivago (online travel agencies and hotel chains).
- Be responsible for advertiser success by monitoring, optimizing and advising on KPIs.
- Keep the advertisers aware and informed of developments both, in trivago and markets at large.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Key Account Management and campaign optimization.
- An excellent understanding of Excel and a data-driven mindset that allows you to handle and draw valuable insights from large amounts of data
- A good understanding of bidding/tracking tools.
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to engage people and make sure your message is understood.
- The confidence and conviction necessary to proactively approach new contacts and successfully negotiate favourable terms.
- Adaptability: You must embrace change in order to stay ahead in a fluid, rapidly moving work environment.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!