Are you an HR Assistant who can speak both English and German? Are you looking for a position where you’ll be part of a dynamic team working on a wide range of HR-related topics in an international environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute your ideas and make an impact within a diverse and multicultural organisation?
We’re looking for a motivated talent to join our Employment Services team and help us support our talents in all HR-related matters. If you’re interested, read on!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be the first point of contact for our talents in answering all HR related questions (e.g. vacation, maternity and parental leave, sabbatical, work and residence permits).
- Work in close cooperation with the Business Partner team.
- Create HR related documents (e.g. employment confirmations, contracts, contract adjustments and other contractual documents).
- Visa and work permit management.
- HR data maintenance (e.g. terminations, internal changes, salary adjustments, contract extensions).
- Support the team with Payroll preparation and controls.
- Take responsibility for (digital) HR files / personnel files at trivago.
- Continuously improve administrative HR processes.
What we’re looking for:
- First, relevant work experience in HR (e.g. as HR Assistant, HR Generalist or during an internship) OR a university degree in a HR related field OR a completed apprenticeship in a related field (e.g. as office administrator, industrial management assistant or equivalent).
- A team player who is absolutely trustworthy.
- Solution oriented with an eye for detail, interest in new topics, good communication and organisational skills.
- Fluency in German and English.
What would make you stand out:
- Proficient labour law knowledge (focus on Germany).
- Payroll preparation experience.
- HCM tool expertise and experience (preferably with Workday).
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!