Are you passionate about social media and want to be part of trivago’s social takeover?
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial team player to bring data driven social media strategies to life. As a Paid Social Manager, you will be responsible for sustainably scaling our presence on social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram) across several markets. This includes testing different formats, audiences and buying strategies, ensuring measurement approaches are in place and collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders. You’re known for being creative and looking beyond today to increase engagement and return on investment, but also for having a rigorous test-and-learn mentality to improve results continuously.
Does this sound like an exciting challenge to tackle? Apply now!
- Be accountable for the planning, testing, analysing and scaling paid activities on Facebook and Instagram in a set of markets.
- Carry out data-driven optimizations to the campaign planning and buying to reach our campaign KPIs and targets.
- Be a critical and collaborative member of the social media team in terms of shaping and supporting social marketing and measurement.
- Be on top of different Facebook and Instagram products and formats to assess its feasibility for trivago by researching the media landscape and working with the Facebook and Instagram counterparts.
- Collaborate closely with the wider marketing teams to identify relevant data driven optimizations and measures to grow trivago locally and globally.
- Experience working in marketing.
- A can-do mindset for experimentation to build learning in a fast-paced environment.
- An analytical mind with the ability to analyse and interpret data to make sound decisions.
- Strong communication skills to be able to put forward your thoughts and arguments.
- To be a sociable and open-minded team player.
- Prior digital marketing experience.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!