Are you looking for a position where you’ll get the chance to be creative and shape how your communication ideas reach our talents, through the right channels and in the right communication style? Do you have a knack for creating messages your audience actually wants to hear? Do you love to partner with people across the organization to develop effective communication plans?
If this sounds like you, come join us in trivago as part of our vibrant, international, Corporate Communications Team!
What you’ll do:
- Support the team in setting up multi-directional internal communication campaigns across our different internal channels to ensure talent awareness, engagement, and alignment with organizational topics.
- Plan, edit and write articles for our internal news hub as well as daily and weekly content for our main internal Slack channels.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop internal communication plans that translate business strategy into understandable and effective employee communications.
- Support with presentation preparation and moderation of town hall meetings and Q&A’s.
What you’ll definitely need:
- University degree with communications or journalism or business administration focus.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience ideally in internal communications.
- Excellent computer skills, especially related to Microsoft Office (e.g., PowerPoint).
- Confidence to deal with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. German is a plus.
What we’d love you to have:
- Good presentation skills and the ability to prepare high-impact presentations.
- Detail focused but also with the ability to zoom out.
- Ability to think strategically.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!