In this position you would get a life-time opportunity to contribute to the restart of the travel industry by working on exciting new TV campaigns!
We’re looking for a TV Producer to join our Brand & Communications team. Are you someone who is naturally organized and capable of taking ownership of key campaigns? In this role you will coordinate and supervise the production of TV commercials for a number of trivago’s global markets, working with internal creative teams and also managing external vendors.
Reporting to the Head Of Production you will be part of a world class team, dedicated to creative excellence and branded storytelling while simultaneously managing scheduling, workflow and deadlines for multiple projects as well as joining and supporting the production on-site. Are you ready for a new challenge?
Here’s why you should join our Marketing team:
What you’ll do:
- Produce high quality advertising content in order to drive brand recognition and engagement.
- Plan, guide, track, and problem solve throughout all phases of the production.
- Develop and manage external partnerships to support trivago’s branded content strategy.
- Monitor production schedules, budgets and delivery methods.
- Safe-keep the trivago brand, ensuring that guidelines are put in place and followed.
- Work in close cooperation with the campaign managers and keep them informed of all production stages and efforts.
- Manage negotiations with external vendors, such as production companies, talents and agencies
- Manage and mentor junior team members as required.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 3 years + of TV production experience in Media Production, Games Production, Film Production or similar.
- Proven capability to manage production workflow, pitching, shooting, casting, post etc.
- Excellent budgeting, scheduling and tracking skills.
- Be proactive in creating short term and long term vendor relationships and to be confident in negotiating contracts.
- The ability to work autonomously, prioritising multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- To be available to travel as needed.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!