We’re looking for a Campaign Manager to actively drive our 360 campaign planning and delivery end-to-end. In this role you will be working closely with the brand strategy and creative teams, you’ll be wholly responsible for the overall project from resource planning to execution. You’ll be responsible for the collection and management of data to ensure the best possible results are achieved for each campaign.
Reporting to the Brand Campaigns Lead, you will be an ambassador of the brand and work closely with the production teams to produce engaging and inspiring branded content across multiple channels and markets.
The travel industry is facing an unprecedented crisis and in this position you would get a life-time opportunity to contribute to the restart of the travel industry by leading key marketing campaigns. Can we count you in?
Here’s why you should join our Marketing team:
What you’ll do:
- Lead campaign projects from start to finish: resource planning, cost management (budget, offers, order, invoices), reporting (status updates, performance monitoring, campaign evaluation and documentation).
- Plan communications strategy while managing stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Ensure effective cross-function communication between the production team and key stakeholders across the business, gathering input to to help drive brief, communications objectives and targets, planning and alignment across the business.
- Seamlessly executive brief creatives so that communication designs are integrated and consistent across all channels.
- Own the timeline and workflow management of brand and communication initiatives to deliver on-time and provide visibility to key stakeholders together with the producers.
- Collect, document and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns. Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our marketing activity performs on brand and performance metrics, using insights to report across the team and business at large.
- Review all creative materials with a detailed and strategic eye to ensure they’re error-free, on-brand and aligned with the goals of the brief.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 4-6 years experience in a creative or account management role – either in house or an agency.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders (internal & external).
- Data driven mindset to analyze and translate insights into strategic solutions.
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to present ideas and results.
- Demonstrated capability of taking initiative, breakthrough thinking and functioning in highly dynamic environments.
- Goal-oriented mindset, flexible and enjoying working in an international diverse team.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!