Are you looking for a new challenge and enjoy working with complex data and searching for insights that help us optimize how we advertise on TV and online video?
Then join us and find out which creative spots work best, assess their impact on overall market development and answer tough questions around creative fatigue, how to pre-test creatives and how to measure creative short- and long-term effects.
Our Marketing Intelligence team is looking for an analytical thinker with the ability to spot the interesting needle in a data haystack, boil it down to actionable insights, present it and thereby optimize how we spend millions of euros.
Are you up to the task? Then read on!
Here’s why you should join our Marketing team:
What you’ll do:
- Prepare, summarize and present regular updates on our TV spot performance across all markets.
- Assess how campaigns perform across different marketing channels and consolidate and present findings to our creative team to help them shape our future creative direction.
- Design, plan and analyze creative tests to assess the performance of new spots and to qualify them for further roll-out.
- Collaborate with our consumer insights team to connect performance data with consumer insights.
- Deep dive into specific campaigns or markets in ad-hoc analyses.
- Develop learnings around how campaigns perform across different country clusters and audiences and identify creative adaptation and targeting needs.
- Directly work with our brand marketing and in-house creative production team, media buyers and country developers.What you’ll definitely need:
- Bachelor degree or higher in a STEM field or analytics/quantitative specialization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business understanding.
- Mastery of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to find and interpret patterns in complex data and deduct meaningful insights.
- Concise communication and strong presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive working style.
- A collaborative and open mind.
- Curiosity and diligence.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing marketing campaigns.
- First hand analytics experience working with SQL, Python or R.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!