Our Marketing Solutions team (MARS) is looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive key data and connectivity projects! As a TPM you’ll work with cross-functional teams to ensure that proper internal and external tracking is in place across our different platforms and products to enable marketing teams to get the most out of their investment.
To achieve this goal, we need an adaptable, fast-learning and analytical TPM. You’ll be responsible for existing and new projects in the fields of data and automation that require cross-collaboration efforts between different teams in trivago, such as cookie consent, cost automation, campaign tracking or feed generation, among others.
If you think you’d be a good fit, read on!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead projects to build data automation solutions in a stable and scalable way to support marketing and BI teams.
- Ownership for Google Marketing Platform (GMP – GTM360 and GA360) and Data Ingestion Tools (Datorama and Funnel).
- Responsible for ensuring that every marketing campaign launched in any of our marketing channels (SEM, Email, App, Display, Affiliate, Online Video, CTV) has the proper internal and external tracking.
- Ensure proper integration of GMP within trivago being the main point of contact between Marketing and trivago’s B2C products teams.
- Document and educate users about the data connectivity solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience working in Technical Program Management, Project Management or any other field related to this role.
- Solid understanding of tracking and Google Marketing Platform (focus on GTM & GA).
- Excellent organizational skills and a structured approach towards working that allows you to handle and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Ability to manage projects which are highly connected with multiple teams and with a big number of internal users and stakeholders.
- Ability to translate business needs into actionable technical requirements.
- Good analytical skills able to understand and challenge complex data flows.
- Pro-active attitude and ability to drive product development by your intrinsic motivation to succeed.
What makes you stand out (optional):
- Hands-on experience implementing GTM in a multi-country platform.
- Proven-record of successful implementation of tracking cross-platform (web and app).
- You are up to date with the latest GMP releases.
- Experience with GDPR legislation.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!