Do you want to bring your expertise to an innovative, dynamic team where every day offers a new challenge?
Our Core Connectivity Management team is looking for someone to be the interface for collaboration between multiple internal teams and our advertisers (hoteliers), while taking technical ownership of high priority initiatives with our Regional Key Accounts.
Ready for the challenge? Then we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Be the interface for selected high-value and high-complexity technical initiatives between Advertiser, Technical teams and Sales & Account Management.
- Liase both with the Account Manager, the assigned Advertisers and other internal stakeholders whenever deeper consultation or trouble-shooting in the assigned topic areas are needed.
- Building strong relationships with our Regional Key accounts by exchanging via mail, calls and Technical QBRs.
- Collaboratively maximize advertisers by analyzing technical KPIs and consult on missing opportunities.
- Monitor Conversion API metrics to ensure swift and stable performance.
- Funnel advertiser requests with our development team to ensure flawless implementation changes.
- Coordinate with QA teams to confirm potential bugs and help advertisers to find solutions.
- Help to design process- and workflow-refinements to adapt to changes and ensure smooth team collaboration.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 2-4 years’ work experience in Technical Account Management, Technical Customer Service, Quality Assurance or related field.
- The assertiveness and strong communication skills necessary to provide a basis for successful relationship building.
- Clear understanding of XML and JSON web services (SOAP, REST).
- Ability to efficiently describe complex and technical issues to Non-Tech audience.
- Excellent organization skills allowing you to prioritize effectively in accordance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills enabling you to detect data inconsistencies.
- Understanding of URL tracking.
- Being a Team Player but on the other hand able to work independently.
What we’d love you to have:
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Jira.
- Fluenc in Spanish or German.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!