Are you passionate about empowering people to reach their full potential and seeing it contribute to the company’s overall success? Our Talent Development Team is looking for a lead who understands trivago’s way of working and can combine their profound expertise in the area of talent development with our unique company culture.
In this role you’ll steer and shape everything that is related to talent development at trivago, working closely with your team, other leads within our Talents & Culture team, as well as our Chief People Officer.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a truly people-focused organisation, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage and further develop talent development at trivago:
- Our feedback processes and performance management approach.
- Career pathing that is transparent and gives talents an opportunity to grow while maintaining our agile and non-hierarchical work culture.
- Leadership concepts that take the diverse skills of our talents into account and provide an optimal development path.
- Our training and learning offering ranging from in-person trainings and coaching to our digital Learning Management System.
- Guide and develop an amazing team of 7 dedicated to getting the best out of our talents and providing and inspiring work experience.
- Collaborate with a broad group of stakeholders from all parts of the company and ensure their feedback is incorporated into your teams’ course of action.
- Actively shape our overall HR strategy and success in close collaboration with your peers and our Chief People Officer.
- Be an ambassador of our unique trivago culture, and ensure the cultural perspective is taken into account in the broad variety of HR topics
What you’ll definitely need:
- 5+ years in lead positions in Human Resources, ideally in the area of talent development.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading teams.
- Experience working in a diverse, international and agile company.
- Communication skills to manage a wide array of stakeholders.
- Ability to think abstractly and break big topics down into digestible pieces.
- A pragmatic approach and proven success in bringing complex projects across the finish line.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!