We are in a unique position to shape the future of travel – the traveller’s mindset has changed and we’re using this opportunity to improve our core product, diversify our revenues to adapt to these changes and support our hoteliers throughout these changes.
Our aim is to empower hoteliers across the globe to drive more direct bookings online by adopting and effectively utilizing new technology in the fast-paced world of metasearch. To accomplish this, we’re focused on attracting and developing the world’s best talents in sales and customer education.
We’re looking for a new Customer Success Manager with excellent communication and problem-solving skills to ensure that hoteliers across the market are successful and satisfied with their performance on trivago. If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop into a Customer Success Manager for our Italian hoteliers (our customers) as we teach you the trivago approach to optimize and retain customers.
- Acquire, maximize and retain hoteliers in your market via phone and email to convince them of the value of our products.
- As an expert on our B2B tool “trivago Business Studio”, you will be the first point of information for hotels in helping them to optimize their online presence.
- Improve your sales abilities by actively using our CRM system, achieving sales targets and producing sales metrics reports, all while keeping users’ perspectives in mind.
- Work together with your fellow customer support specialists and managers as you share your successful strategies and support each other in improving.
- To speak Italian at a native level and English (our company language) fluently.
- To be a driven go-getter: we can teach you everything about sales, but determination can’t be taught. If you show real desire, self-motivation and willingness to get to know the industry, we can help you with the technical aspects.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in Italian – both written and oral.
- Confidence: you won’t shy away from proactively calling hotels to promote our products, you enjoy being on the phone and have the ability to spark others’ interest.
- A sociable personality that means you work well individually and in a team.
- You can convince others with your open, compassionate manner.
- A valid work permit for Germany.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!