- During your internship you will develop into a Customer Success Specialist as we teach you the trivago approach to support, acquire, optimize and retain our customers (hoteliers).
- Learn how to use specific tools to provide assistance to hotels and how to communicate with them.
- Improve your sales abilities by actively using our CRM system and learning to produce sales metrics reports, all while keeping users’ perspectives in mind.
- Work together with your fellow customer support specialists and managers as you share your successful strategies and support each other in improving.
- To speak English (our company language) fluently.
- To be a driven go-getter: we can teach you everything about sales but determination can’t be taught. If you show real desire, self-motivation and willingness to get to know the industry, we can help you with the technical aspects.
- Willingness to communicate with customer – both written and oral.
- Confidence: you won’t shy away from proactively calling hotels to promote our products, you enjoy being on the phone and have the ability to spark others’ interest.
- A sociable personality that means you work well individually and in a team.
- You can convince others with your open, compassionate manner.
- A valid work permit for Germany.
- Any previous sales or customer support experience.
- Good knowledge of Office and Salesforce or any other CRM tool.
- Ability to speak more languages.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!