Are you social media savvy and passionate about technology? Do you want to use your creativity and tech understanding to attract high-potential talents to build the best accommodation search platform?
Your role will be to support our Talent Acquisition team in attracting Software Engineers, Data Scientists, UX Designers and Product Managers. You’ll partner with tech leads, recruiters and trivago talents to create campaigns to attract the best tech talents to work at trivago. This role is key in helping us achieve our recruiting goals and further establishing trivago as a key tech employer in Europe.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to help us on our mission, hit apply and capture our attention with a creative format for your cover letter!
Note: The internship will last 6 months and ideally starts in September 2021.
What you’ll do:
- Help us attract the best tech talents in the IT industry on the following channels:
- Tech Blog: Bridge the gap between our recruitment focus and the tech blog, ensuring key topics are reflected on our blog.
- Twitter: Engaging with our external audience and working with our engineering voices to tweet on behalf of @trivago_tech and sharpen our content strategy.
- LinkedIn: Build a strong understanding of our target groups’ interests to create paid relevant campaigns to increase our reach and applications.
- Others: Establish or reinforce our presence on channels we should be on to reach our desired future tech talents.
- Support the organisation of tech events sponsored by trivago e.g., meetups, trivago Academies.
What you’ll learn:
- Get a holistic view of how talent acquisition works in a fast-paced tech company.
- To apply marketing to HR topics.
- To take ownership of projects from A to Z.
- To use data to make decisions, prioritize and improve your work.
What you’ll need:
- You studied or learnt computer science or another technical field and you’re looking to explore the world of marketing and communication.
- You’re curious and have a strong interest in the latest technologies.
- You understand social media and are able to come up with new formats for platforms like Twitter, Instagram Reels, TikTok, etc.
- You possess superb stakeholder management skills: you are on top of your tasks at all times and ensure alignment across all parties.
- You’re pro-active: you don’t wait around for things to move or people to get back to you, you make things happen.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and love to work independently.
What we need from you:
In the ‘My Experience’ step of the application process please upload the following documents in PDF format:
- Motivation letter: capture our attention with a creative format for your cover letter.
- For non-EU citizens and if available: a copy of your work permit or visa.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!