Do you want to drive projects with the highest strategic importance for a global company with hundreds of millions of users? Do you want to be on the front lines of innovation when it comes to the online hotel booking experience?
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Book & Stay team and deliver a cutting edge product to help travellers have a seamless booking experience.
Our team is responsible for trivago Express Booking – a free, fully responsive landing page designed to optimize the booking experience for trivago users across all devices. From an advertiser perspective, Express Booking not only reduces costs and unlocks quick expansion into new markets, but also supports recovery by offering very competitive conversion rates and a full-fledged booking platform that promotes the advertisers’ brand throughout the entire booking pathway. For more information, please check this page.
As a PM in this cross-functional, agile team, you’ll take responsibility for the whole life cycle of your initiatives: from ideation and research, to driving development and analysing performance for future optimisation. Curious to learn more about this learn? Then we’d love to hear from you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead and organise a highly skilled cross functional team of software engineers, designers and data analysts – and together discover and test solutions to complex hypothesis and data driven problems that have high value to trivago.
- Drive product management activities: prioritization with team and stakeholders, requirements gathering, roadmap planning, build test plans for experiments, and facilitate team ceremonies.
- Work closely with several internal teams from sales and account management to bidding and ranking teams to understand the highest potential improvements and work together to bring these to fruition.
- Present projects, proposals and updates to our Leadership team.
What we’re looking for:
- At least three years’ experience working as a product manager.
- Proactive attitude: You find and evaluate problems to solve, rather than documenting stakeholder requirements.
- Great leadership skills. You have to know what it is that you want to achieve, can inspire others to follow your vision and have the drive to push your ideas through to execution.
- Extensive experience in AB Testing at scale, lean experimentation and in understanding user needs using a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Excellent and structured project management approach.
What makes you stand out:
- An educational background in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Design or a similar, relevant field.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!