Do you want to be part of the restart of the travel industry? Then join us on our mission to turn this challenge into an opportunity to empower people to get more out life – and out of travelling.
Our Marketing team is looking for a curious, analytical and business-savvy digital marketing expert to lead our Paid Social Media strategy and team! In this role you will develop the overall social media strategy across all buying operations, leading your team to success. You will be reporting to the Head of Performance and lead a team of 3-5.
If you’re excited to develop business strategy for one of the largest publishers in the world and make that plan come to life across multiple channels and formats, then we’d love to hear from you!
Our CMO Jon shares his perspective on why you should join our marketing team:
What you’ll do:
- End-to-end responsibility for the Paid Social Media KPI’s
- Own strategic projects, as well as regular monitoring to spot trends, opportunities and initiate actions based on your findings.
- Develop a strong test-and-learn environment so that we can scale Facebook as fast and efficiently as possible.
- Set the publisher P&L and monitoring performance to ensure we’re achieving our goals.
- Guide and empower the team to implement the strategy and reach their goals both daily and long term.
- Remove inefficiencies and roadblocks to allow the team to reach its full potential.
- Work closely with numerous teams across the marketing function and country managers.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience in developing and executing on social media strategy, with strong experience in paid marketing channels
- Clear ability to understand business problems and translate data into key actionable insights
- To feel at ease navigating complex environments and find ways to make pragmatic decisions.
- To be exceptional at setting priorities for yourself and others.
- An excellent communicator to multiple stakeholders who can manage expectations well.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!