In an exciting and challenging time in which our product and organisation is constantly adapting, we depend on our business partners to partner up with our business leads and drive organizational and team development initiatives.
In this role you’ll work closely with leads on people management, change management and forecasting, as well as collaborate with other HR teams to help ensure that our organisation is running smoothly.
If you’re pro-active, communicative and a master multitasker with a passion for people and organizational topics, we want to hear from you!
Note: We are open to hiring someone on a part-time basis (70-80%).
What you’ll do:
- Consult business leads on all people management topics (e.g. leadership, performance, compensation) and labor law topics.
- Advise business leads during change management processes such as restructurings.
- Work closely with the business leads to understand, clarify and provide advice regarding people forecast and planning.
- Support the recruiting process in close cooperation with our recruiting experts (e.g. participating in interviews, advising on hiring decision).
- Review and analyze people data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve people and organizational topics and employee experience.
- Work closely with our HR teams (Talent Experience, Talent Acquisition) on projects to create and implement state-of-the-art HR tools and processes.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a HR business partner.
- Experience in German labor law and, in driving and implementing HR concept such as job leveling.
- To prefer a job which includes both operational tasks and development of concepts/projects, which you implement independently.
- The ability to quickly understand how functions and teams are organized to evaluate any development and recruitment needs.
- Superb organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to deal with highly confidential topics.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our LinkedIn company updates.
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!